Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So. I went on an 'inspired' pursuit to the issue I have always had regarding Human Induced Global Warming and this new dynamic of water vapor.

A lot played into this 'concern' I developed regarding Earth's new distribution of water vapor. The impact it would have on existing flora and fauna. It worried me more and more that if the troposphere was now shunting a lot of water vapor off the forests, what would happen? Would we lose everything?

Then recently came the statement by Dr. Chris Fields, stating Climate Change would go very fast and the forests, including our tropical systems, would burn to the ground. I found myself looking in the mirror stating, I believed that a long time ago. Now, I know I am correct. Hence, my venture to understand the Tropical Systems as they NOW related to 'vital' water vapor.


Recent research found that “up to 72 percent of bird species in northeastern Australia and more than a third in Europe could go extinct due to global warming.” [Monga Bay] - Click title to entry - thank you.