Saturday, December 31, 2005

We are not in denial. Our government is.



December 31,2005.

Madison, California.

Photographer states :: The muddy water in the background is over spill from a rather large Ditch, unfortunately there is a freshly planted alfalfa field under that water. All the rain this far we woke to just a little over 2 feet of water in the bacement this morning, but, it's under control for now. What a way to bring in 2006! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

There comes a time in a campaign of intelligence when one has to ask: Are they 'getting it?' Does it matter? Are they aware? Are they taking action? Can I ask them to survive or just exist? Can this campaign of intelligence ever take the hope that is intended? Does what I do matter? Can it make a difference? Can it save lives and property? Will we over come an indifferent government? Will we overcome the forces of nature more powerful than any government could be? The tsunami, Katrina, the current storm in the Atlantic. Don't they bring their own message that challenges the very sovereignty a nation requires to govern?

I lose heart no different than anyone else and then a voice comes across the internet that tells me we are doing all we can and keeping the faith. That one voice. That one life makes it a mission worth pursuing. This voice spoke to me tonight in a way that says, I understand more than I have, I see hope where ususally there is none, I have control of my safety and we will continue in a campaign of intelligence and action that does matter.

The West Coast of the USA is taking a beating. The pictures that will post here will not be believed. But, first a New Year's Eve and a renewed promise to continue when no other cares to.

I'll be back at 8:30. Thank you for your love.

We'll win this. We persist.

'til then.