Monday, July 15, 2024

Senator Sherrod Brown

I have been donating to Senator Brown’s campaign for some time now because I knew what was going to happen here.

Senator Sherrod Brown is a magnificent senator serving the people of Ohio. Senator Brown has stood strong in protecting Ohio’s labor force. Of course everyone knows a strong labor force means intact families. 

The people of Ohio deserve at least one Senator that doesn’t leave in mid-term for greater ambitions. Senator Brown has been loyal to Ohio and it shows. 

I said I knew Trump would chose Vance as his running mate to cause chaos in the Ohio Senate race, but, I didn’t say exactly which candidate it would cause chaos with.

Ohio doesn’t need extremism in Washington. Ohio has a winning Senator with Sherrod Brown and these days it is best to know the outcome without doubt.

Go, Sherrod, go.