Wednesday, February 21, 2024

"My revenge is my success."

What is his success?

Specifics.

Methods

Cost

Anti-American goals?

Expected outcomes?

What if outcomes are not American?

...“I think (click here) that we have to take Donald Trump very seriously,” Cheney said Sunday. “We have to take seriously the extent to which you have now got a Putin wing of the Republican Party.”

“I believe the issue this election cycle is making sure the Putin wing of the Republican Party does not take over the West Wing of the White House,” she continued....

I didn't watch the town hall where Trump appeared and answered questions, but, a Trump supporter was bragging the comment was wonderful and what they wanted to hear. The problem with all that is that the devil lives in the air between the supporter's ears and his mouth. What they think they are hearing and what is actually the plot by Trump only lies in the fact he is a showman and not a loyal American.