Friday, September 18, 2020

Christopher Wray is absolutely correct in stating the Russians are evil doers again.

I can personally testify to it.

Two days ago I filed a complaint with the FBI. I received an email from Google that a new device was using my email account. I didn't have a new device. I opened the email and Google was asking me to verify their finding of the use of a "iPhone 11 Pro" as authorized to do so. I replied to Google that "I don't own an iPhone 11 Pro." I hit reply all to unsubscribe and emails that I didn't know popped up. The lead email account was ended in ....ru. That is Russia. The Russians are hacking into Gmail accounts. They are probably picking up CONTACTS and running with it.

I will post the emails here. They are still bouncing back as undeliverable because Russia is closed to incoming traffic. I believe it is GRU.

Message blocked


Your message to RonaldTerry22@yandex.ru has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.

These emails were in the "To:" I know none of these people or entities.

account@edmarig.club, account@wramati.icu, account@tiatund.xyz, account@gerdush.online, account@snontua.casa, account@paloong.site, account@idiolit.cyou, account@darcagi.club, account@noneump.icu, account@toeratv.xyz, account@befeasa.top, account@neccens.space, account@elopina.club, account@fluceny.online, account@jumpild.site, account@clahich.xyz, account@oblaisk.cyou, account@nolitri.club, account@sephoed.online, account@oricidu.club, kokoruchka@126.comkokoruchka@yeah.netkokoruchka@163.comvancecomfort@aol.comburnsallen797@aol.comfunaro65415145@yahoo.comschneckadva@yahoo.comgauvcaoxszay@hotmail.comcoreenfheivpod@hotmail.comtanya.dixie.pro@gmail.comgigi.smokes20@gmail.comvera.sp2021@gmail.comdelkvfr54@gmail.comTomasPhelps@yandex.comRonaldTerry22@yandex.ru1614903540@qq.com

Most of the addresses are bizarre. "oblaisk.cyou" is only one of the emails addresses that fall outside my understanding of an email address. Like I said they are bouncing back to my email account.

I reported all of it to the FBI. It is very suspicious. Let them sort it out.

September 10, 2020
By , Christopher Bing, 

Washington - Microsoft Corp MSFT.O (click here) recently alerted one of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's main election campaign advisory firms that it had been targeted by suspected Russian state-backed hackers, according to four people briefed on the matter.

The hacking attempts targeted staff at Washington-based SKDKnickerbocker, a campaign strategy and communications firm working with Biden and other prominent Democrats, over the past two months, the sources said.

Microsoft Corp MSFT.O identified the suspected hacking group as the same set of spies blamed by the U.S. government for breaking into the campaign of Democratic former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and leaking the emails of her staff, two of the sources said.

The group, which many cyber researchers refer to as “Fancy Bear,” is controlled by the Russia’s military intelligence agency, according to reports from the U.S. intelligence community released after the 2016 election....