Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I heard that former Ambassador Bolton spoke out to what he knows. It is not new. There are many who say the same thing. It is the reason the impeachment occurred. 

I think the Chief Justice needs to bring in witnesses that are highly regarded and make testimony. 


I also read that the Senator from Iowa, Ms. Ernst has broken her oath of impeachment in focusing on the politics and how it is going to effect the Democratic vote in Iowa. Excuse me, but, she needs to decide if she took an oath to protect the US Constitution or the RNC and Donald Trump. I think the RNC is better without Trump and his poisoned Senators, but, the Republicans need to live in the real world and not the world of make believe by Trump and realize the Former Ambassador John Bolton loves this country more than money and is highly concerned for it.