Sunday, February 17, 2019

I had a medical procedure. No. I had surgery this past week and have been told to rest. I'll leave you with this for this evening.

It's Sunday Night

It has become obvious to me men and women see relationships differently and as a result, women have been victimized for their sexuality.

Love is not defined by sex. Intimacy frequently follows love, but, the sex is a by-product of a trusting intimate relationship.

Sex appeal is something people of both genders practice to attract their partners. Recreational sex does exist, but, there needs to be some degree of respect for each other even as casual as it can be.

The expression of gender and sexuality takes all forms, but, the one form that gives men to treat women as an object often revolves around language.

I leave this with you tonight:

"Thought Catalog" (click here)
100 Quotes about Women
By Jim Goad

Example:

"It's a man's world. Then Eve arrived." by Richard Armour...