Wednesday, July 13, 2016

How can US Representative Keith Ellison (click here) state Paul Ryan is a great guy and I can work with him.

Really?

I have immense respect for Rep. Ellison. He is a model citizen. He worries about his district, the safety of citizens and speaks words needed to defend a minority religion in the USA. I don't know where the country would be without his words and willingness to speak out.

But.

Ryan? 

Paul "No Clue" Ryan is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I wish US Rep. Ellison would speak honestly, otherwise, the way I see it, his willingness to extend kind words to Paul "No Clue" Ryan is nothing more than go along to get along. 

Paul Ryan has a very bad record on human rights, the budget, respect for President Obama. I would think after Orlando the US House would be moved to act against military style weapons. 

Honestly, Rep. Ellison, Paul Ryan is more a hindrance to protect the people you speak for. He is not a nice man. He is not easy to work with. He is upholding the very danger American face from the free flow of guns in the USA. Please, stop it.