Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I think Toyota has a great product line. I own a Tacoma. But, my first reaction to this 'fuel' thing was computer malfunction.



I believe it has to be investigated. The vehicles today rely on computer programs to maintain fuel economy. Actually, a computer patch will cost a lot less than a replaced brake petal, although it could be all three issues that are the problem.

I am not having any problems with my vehicle. That isn't it. It gets really good gas mileage.

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says his Prius has acceleration 'software glitch' (click title to entry - thank you)

Apple Computer co-founder Steve Wozniak, who should know a few things about software glitches, says his 2010 Toyota Prius -- which is not listed on Toyota's sticky-gas-pedal recall list -- accelerates suddenly, and not in a good way....