Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hatred? Sam Brownback. Senator Sam Brownback. Presidential hopeful hated? Huh?


Brownback Writes of 'Hatred' of Clintons (click here)

...Sam Brownback says he harbored a "hatred" of Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton until he experienced a religious awakening in the mid-1990s.

Brownback, a Republican presidential hopeful, details in a new book how the change in outlook led him to make a stunning apology to Hillary Clinton a few years later during a Senate prayer breakfast.

"I was considering what I should say when I confronted all the anger that I held for the Clintons," the Kansas senator writes in the book, "From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion."...


This must be like Ricky Sanctorum's epiphany when in his book he stated that welfare mothers were the crux to all the problems in the USA. It just made me want to run out with a street sweeper and clean up 'Sin City,' you know what I mean?

What is really 'disturbed' about this is that 'admitting' to human frailties is viewed as a poitical virtue. I am sorry, but, hating is not a characteristic I seek in an elected official.

At all ! Brownback hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of being the president of the USA. He hasn't got his emotions 'in check' enough to handle the capcity of Commander and Chief and the nuclear capacity of the USA. Okay? Scratch that one off the list right now.