Saturday, March 03, 2007

I always hope to get folks to understand the dangers of Human Induced Global Warming. Let's keep at 'it.' The link is the current 12 hour loop

 
Posted by Picasa


March 3, 2007

0400 z

GOES West Water Vapor Satellite compliments of UNISYS

This is a later picture of the circumstances I'll discuss here. It doesn't matter. The pictures serve the purpose.

The 'actual' satellites I was looking when I made the conclusions here were unavailable to me when I finally came in from 'the weather' to write this entry.

The storm that killed at least 20 known victims actually started in the East Pacific. It began when the sun rose on that area of the Pacific while 'traversing' north. The 'angle' of the sun at that particular time was no different than the 'angle' of the sun any other year of Earth's existance. The difference this time is that the continuing building of Greenhouse Gases in the troposphere "increased the opportunity" for this event.