Saturday, May 18, 2013

You know what I am trying to do with my day? Does anyone care?

I am trying to find a way to merchandise the craft of a homeless youth. That is what I am doing with my day. It is a young man forced on the street for whatever reason he is homeless. He won't accept charity. He spends his entire day making a craft item by hand. He does incredible work with those hands and with a very minimal investment in materials. 

Now, the real scandal is why do I have to take this young man under my wing to find a way to merchandise the only method of helping him? I would like the journalists in the USA to solve that dilemma and I might even think they are worth the paper they are printed on or the space they take up on the world wide web.

He is a homeless artisan. He is honest, substance free and I don't know if he believes in god nor do I care. If he doesn't I don't blame him. 

I am quite sure he is not the only one.