Wednesday, November 07, 2012

No one is going to harass Governor Chris Christie. He is a hero.

Governor Christie is the epitome of good governance. It is up to Democrats to uphold the dignity of bipartisanship that works.

Governor Christie is going to be just fine. 

He is more of a Governor than Jeb Bush could ever hope to be. I witnessed Jeb Bush lie openly under oath to a federal panel about the Great Recession. His brother did do that! That cast the dye for Jeb Bush's political future. He will say and do anything to achieve his priority for this country. I could go on and on, but, I am sure the opportunity will present itself in the not too distant future. When I heard him say, "They want to blame everything on my brother. It sounded like the war chant of "W" about Saddam. No lie, that is the first thing that came to my mind. I thought, "Oh, good, another Bush zealot."

Governor Christie is a hero. At a time when his party's priorities was to destroy the reputation and honor of President Obama he rose above the fray and carried out his responsibilities with determined outcomes for the people of New Jersey. No one can take away his obvious dedication to his state.