Sunday, July 07, 2024

I have been a Joe Biden supporter for a long time.

He values what I value, family, strong labor, the Middle Class, and the freedoms and human safety provided by the USA Constitution. I am the last person to walk away from Joe, but, these statistics are concerning and I am worried about the country. This isn’t about Joe’s competency, it is about his mistake in allowing himself to become exhausted enough to diminish the strong image he created for decades.

(Click here)

The “down ballot” is important, too.










I think most Democrats remain solidly in place in their choices in backing Joe and Kamala. It appears to me the reliably skiddish Independents are abandoning ship. The DNC can’t be guessing and President Biden should not be expecting them to. 

In a somewhat parallel universe, France and Macron have startled awake the left political wing who is now voting in numbers that bring their party to number one in the second round of voting. It is a matter of numbers in getting out the vote. Those that believe in freedom and democracy tend to be very afraid of the right wing’s corruptible nature.