Sunday, January 09, 2022

The daughter. I think I did a fairly good job at blotting out her face.

Now, when Romeo Two first presented himself he sent this picture of his daughter. Let's just call her Daughter Two. All these tend to have daughters at this particular age. Now that may be coincidence, but, I don't really believe in coincidence. 

Let me make this clear. I strongly believe there is a either a sovereign power involved with some of this or a very well run organized crime sindicate. That is probably not the case with Romeo One. Like I stated, he is the extreme of what is probably a person that found himself in need of an Apple Gift Card. I don't know if that is a legitimate "thing" overseas as purchased downloads for the iPhone, but, as Jane One stated, it was possible so she didn't question his sincerity at that point.

But, to return to Daughter Two. The picture with face intact is of a pretty young girl enjoying a snack of some kind. At first it appears to be a benign picture until one really looks at it. This is me now and not Jane Two. She did not see what I did. I was able to look at the entire picture closely so let me describe what I saw that threw me into a line of questioning Jane Two was not prepared for and I apologized to her and decided to just place it here instead.

The girl is a cute as she can be without a smile on her face. She is eating a snack of sorts. I noticed the dropped dress strap on her left (my right) arm. That kind of goes along with just innocense. I have no other way of knowing who else is in the picture with her, but, there is a man's arm covered in a blue shirt with his hand on her back. It is possible to see that in the original picture on close examination. He is not resting his arm on the seat, he is definitely touching her back.

The curtains. They are filthy. I don't know where such filthy curtains can be found, but, the child was sitting next to them and it might explain why I think that is an open door that the curtains are on. The door jam looks as if it is an open door. The sunlight streaming in only lights up the top part of her body. So there is also a window open without a curtain that allows that sunshine. 

The person taking the picture is completely opposite of her and looking directly at her, but, there is no telling who took the picture. Jane Two was taking this at face value for the most part and somewhat detached from the idea she should be jealous of the woman in "his team" or any woman that might be taking a picture.

This is an outrageous statment, but, I am going to state it anyway because I don't believe any of what this encounter involves is even close of benign or benevolent. The entire time Jane Two believes she is acting benevolently toward this man and is somewhat enamored by his character, profession and place of current station considering the danger that surrounds his mission. He is also a Christian of supposedly the Catholic faith. Jane Two is Catholic. This man when placed in the context that Jane Two places him in is a very admirable person. But, he is so damn manipulative of her affection it is ridiculous.

So, as to Daughter Two. I think that is a train compartment on a badly cleaned train in some place such as India and he is being very familiar with her (the man in the blue shirt is not necessarily her father). I think her father is probably taking her picture. I think whoever is stroking her back and dropping her strap off her shoulder is a pedophile. It is not unreasonable to have a child compromised sexually, which she would not understand, with emotional manipulation in handing her a treat while the man was being familiar with her. It is called grooming. And if there is a word to describe what occurs with these women it can be called grooming.

I also believe pedophiles live on the extremes of society, attempt to own their own sex object and would resort to living in distant places away from scrutiny by moral folks, like Americans. In that is a clear understanding this manipulation by these men are more or less a danger to others. If a pedophile could not conduct their private existence they could not harm children and use them for sex objects. These men could be hiding from society and the law in far away places and manipulating women to provide them the monies they need to conduct their bad habits.

I think the picture is creepy and it is a curiosity to me why someone who wanted money and proclaimed his greatness in his profession and duties in a distant and dangerous land, would even put this picture in an email that was accompanied by his daughter's email? Very curious to me.

Nearly at the ending of this relationship Jane Two comes to find out that picture was when Daughter Two was young, but, is now 16 years old. The entire time Romeo Two is soliciting monies from Jane Two she was under the impression Daughter Two was eight years old. 

So, the scene is set. Jane Two is alone and being flattered by Romeo Two with Daughter Two in need of a mother. But, there is a rather traumatic awakening for Jane Two. This story is more disturbing and mysterious than I can probably express here, but, I will try.