Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I've heard it all now.

I was laughing so hard I forgot to write down the name of the book, but, it was something like "Drone Warfare National Security" or something that implies that.

Ready for this? 

Sure?

Social Media and Selfies dismiss privacy so why can't the government secure the country?

Amazing the idiocy out in the twilight zone lately.

A selfie on the internet gives permission for the government to spy on the entire country.

I don't think so. Where have critical thinkers gone? Seriously.

There can't be anything else the government can do to privacy, is there? Justify the NSA's invasion of privacy because some Americans like to have selfies of all varieties and for all variety of reasons on the internet on social media. That is an amazing violation of public trust. 

I've got a girlfriend about 600 miles from me who married and now has given birth. She absolutely loves that child and puts her pictures on social media all the time. She is joyful. It is wonderful to see her and the baby and how the child is growing. If I told her the government has a right to spy on the entire country because she is posting pictures of her baby to family and friends she would be devastated. That is sick. That is simply sick that anyone believes the government has a right to spy on an entire country because my friend loves sharing pictures of her daughter with me. The same could take place using USPS, but, this is quick, spontaneous and candid. 

GET OUT OF LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT OF MY LIFE YOU CONTROL FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, JUST DO IT, THAT IS AN ORDER. CAN YOU COPE WITH THAT BEING AN ORDER? SOMETHING TOLD TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER BUT ACCEPT AS YOUR REALITY. THEN I AM GIVING AN ORDER, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!