Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. Click for 12 hour loop. It's going to be a mess.

Posted by Picasa

May 9, 2007
1930z
Water Vapor UNISYS satellite


While Florida is waiting and hoping this will put out the fires, the storm isn't giving up in building it's capacity in becoming a whopper. Yesterday I could not believe my eyes when The Weather Channel called this storm SUB - tropical. Not with 50 mph winds and 35 foot seas. No way. I was astounded and they sound be ashamed in hoping it would all go away, like Bush and his cronies there want Human Induced Global Warming to go away saying it is caused by sunlight.

I

DON'T

THINK

SO !!!

And they should all be ashamed for themselves to try an instill DENIAL into the minds of the American Public. That's FRAUD. Let me spell it for you. F-R-A-U-D. Shame on you !