Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I am finished being polite and patient. I thought holding your feet to the fire ended with Bush.

Governor Christie is caught up in a feeding fenzy because of his position reflected in this video. People are afraid of his strength.

In all the days since any complaints by others in New Jersey there was a lot of survival politics by Christie. I take it the US Attorney hasn't concluded anything yet. 

Maddow's show is completely gripped by this issue as if the world stopped turning. I find it outrageous. 

Governor Chris Christie is so scary there needs to be continuous control of his image to the public to drive him out of office. This is not appropriate news coverage. The appropriate news coverage is to televise the meetings of the New Jersey legislature in order to find out the progress of the investigation. 

I just checked the world hasn't stopped turning yet, even though it is slowing because of global warming.