Monday, October 15, 2007

The weather at Glacier Bay National Park (Crystal Wind Chime) is:


October 15, 2007 (Click on title to entry and it takes you directly to the loop. My at home desktop was custom built mid-year 2006 and it does everything I need it to do. I had it built at a private firm in Wilmington, North Carolina called Island Computers on Market Street (click here). They're great. Not a day of trouble with it. The guys who built it loaded it with all the necessary software (NOT Vista, either. It was the opinion Microsoft Vista would be a nightmare for awhile and the last thing I wanted was a nightmare.) AND two additional 'in the case' fans. The case is nearly silent and it is no trouble. I use over the counter security software and it's been fine. I should have them build me a laptop actually. I don't know if they do that, though. But, the link should work and it's currently RAINING at Glacier Bay National Park, just click play and slow if one cares to. It's called Human Induced Global Warming for all those that haven't heard yet. Time - 0128 est - 10.16.07)
18:36:26 gmt

Elevation :: 33 ft / 10 m

Temperature :: 45 °F / 7 °C


Conditions :: Overcast


Humidity :: 81%


Dew Point :: 39 °F / 4 °C


Wind :: 4 mph / 6 km/h / 1.5 m/s from the SSE

Pressure :: 29.50 in / 999 hPa (Falling)


Windchill :: 43 °F / 6 °C


Visibility :: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers


UV :: 0 out of 16


Clouds:
Few 4100 ft / 1249 m

Mostly Cloudy 4900 ft / 1493 m
Overcast 7500 ft / 2286 m
(Above Ground Level)