Saturday, August 01, 2026

I was driving down the road with a MAGA.

The MAGA was a passenger as her car wasn’t running. We drovw past a sign that stated, “DEER CROSSING.” 

She stated, “See, another government lie, there are no deer crossing here.” 

I started to laugh because I thought it was a joke.

She said, “I hate this government, they lie all the time. I hate Joe Biden.” I realized it wasn’t a joke. There were no deer crossing and a the sign was a lie. 

I turned to her and said, “Dr. Faucie saved my life. First, when he identified the virus. Second when he recommended I use masks. N-95 masks to be exact. Thirdly, when I received a vaccine shot. I have lived six long years more than other older Americans. And, why? Because I had an open mind to experts and I took his words seriously.”