Trump is always trying to move the goal posts.
Where is the complete transparency of the inventory of the artifacts from the East Wing and where can the American people see them, now?
September 23, 2026
By Peter Charalambous and Alex Ederson
D.C. District Court Judge Tim Kelly (click here) ended a Wednesday hearing on whether President Donald Trump's move banning three news organization from the White House violates the Constitution with no ruling after hearing arguments from both sides.
"I'll consider what you've told me today and try to get you an answer as soon as I can," Kelly told the attorneys....
By Peter Charalambous and Alex Ederson
D.C. District Court Judge Tim Kelly (click here) ended a Wednesday hearing on whether President Donald Trump's move banning three news organization from the White House violates the Constitution with no ruling after hearing arguments from both sides.
"I'll consider what you've told me today and try to get you an answer as soon as I can," Kelly told the attorneys....