Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I need to clarify something. This blog builds from the bottom up with the most recent at the top. When I looked at the satellites below I had only seen the one picture from New Jersey that is mentioned at the bottom of these entries. I mentioned in the water vapor satellite of today there was a newsly formed vortex at New England and that these systems were becoming more ionic. More ionic is more ions. More ions more energy bouncing them around in the troposphere. More energy bouncing particles changes wind and wind changes water-air interface. Higher energy water waves are currently hitting the Massachusetts shore. I had no idea these pictures were even there when I first started this entry. My observations are legitimate. I don't lie. I can be wrong. I'm just not. May 25, 2005, Plymouth, Massachusetts and breaking waves. I don't see much rain. Posted by Hello