Sunday, March 13, 2022

The package

Previous to the packing making it out of Somalia there is a nice touch added to the details. It would seem as though the package had to be sent by a different carrier.

Hello, sweetheart, how are you doing? I hope everything is alright, we had to change the Correa (carrier) service because they were wasting too much time, it has been sent and you will receive on Saturday. I miss you my love and wish I could hold you. It has been very cold for me, but, thoughts of you makes me strong. I love you with all that is in me and here is the new tracking number and website.

The package leaves the airport in Somalia where it has been waiting for 2 days to move forward. The victim is wondering what the problem is and why the package is not moving and Romeo continues to state not to worry it will be processed and it will be delivered on time.