Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"I'm tired of others being scared." The Republicans are trying more than ever to find a way to terrify the USA.

The world is facing a global crisis and Thomas L. Friedman is scared. Maybe Republicans are nothing but scared most of the time. They shoot from their hip internationally and back up every word diplomatically with 'ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE.' So, it would appear Republicans are 'genetically scared.' Inbred ! You know, 'Second Amendment' mess, too.

Scared of losing their money all the time, but, not scared enough to regulate. No, no, nothing like that kind of scared. No, Republicans are scared they won't have the opportunity to EXPLOIT every possible 'idea' for 'cashing in' on others naivety. As a matter of fact, they are so scared of not having the USA Treasury to bail them out of their fiscal irresponsibility all the time, they'll do ANYTHING, including invading countries illegally and irrespectively of the national security of the USA, while telling 'tales' of Weapons of Mass Destruction to scare the USA citizens silly.

Let's see, the last time it was George H. W. Bush and Silverado and dear sonny, Neil that launched a bailout while sapping the FDIC. So, the question is when will this chronic misuse of the USA infrastructure STOP?

Well, Thomas you are a lucky man today, because, I AM NOT ! I believe I haven't been scared most of my life, and especially when Bush was scared of NOT invading Iraq. I knew the USA was "W"rong and I stated over and over again, right there on the OLD NY Times Message Boards.

The Global Crisis I face has dearly little to do with Paulson's fiscal needs. It is about Human Induced Global Warming and we are running out of time before Climate Change causes conditions on Earth to be unbearable or worse.

In the future, we can expect more intense, more long-lasting, and more frequent heat waves as a consequence of global warming. (click here)

If Thomas Friedman along with all the spineless have their way, they'll sink the chance of the USA to rebuild its infrastructure. There is NO GUARANTEE to the 'rush to debt' that Paulson advocates. He has no balance sheets, no proof and NO ANALYSIS of what this fiscal consequence of DE-REGULATION has done.

Not only did Paulson forget about producing the facts, not long ago Alan Greenspan testified that all the 'factors' that played into this idiocy (my words, not his) weren't fully understood. So for Paulson to state he has the best approach to any circumstance that PRIVATIZED INVESTMENT BANKING has caused, is flatly "W"rong.

Hm. Imagine that, spending $700 billion blindly for the sake of a 'lark into fiscal rescue' when no one even knows what exactly they are rescuing.

No, I'm not scared. There is little that does scare me. I know my world. I know the facts as they present themselvse and I know where I stand. Its a darn shame Friedman and those like him, don't !

Flat world, huh, Thomas?

Mine, isn't !