Friday, August 11, 2023

This company is aware of the fraud. I notified them. This is a fictious check.


The California company is real. It is an upstanding company with many employees. If this check was ever honored by a financial institution there is no doubt it would cause some degree of hardship. I doubt it would be disabling, but, the loss of nearly $100k would be an issue in any company's cash flow.

It was never clear to me that the incident was reported to the California State prosecutor or any other law enforcement. In my opinion it should be and now probably will get some attention. 

To be completely clear, this company is a victim of identity theft. I have another check and they are remarkably similar. As a matter of fact it was easy to recognize the second fictious check after first seeing this one. I makes me believe the person producing these checks are the same individual. 

I have a hunch. Nothing more than a hunch. I think it is a man and/or woman in New York City with a name of Gonzalez. I have no real facts to back that up, simply names within a friends list that seemed to make sense to me.

The account numbers on the check are not real. 

This is the envelope it came in. Very funny stuff. It came from a "fulfillment center."

That is the back of the envelope. 

Here again, the definition of terrorist is when a person or group use a civilization's infrastructure against them. They are completely using the business infrastructure against the country and citizens. This is an intelligence operation and it is a terrorist organization.

I will continue this at another time.

Thank  you for your interest. Tell our Senior Citizens you love them and they don't need people they don't know to make them feel they have a purpose.