Sunday, March 21, 2021

If sex addiction...

 ...causes depression, then treat the depression.

Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, not the soul.

“The Centerfold” was been a healthy mainstay of sexuality for American men. Feminists will hate me for saying it is okay to objectify women. Take it or leave it, the Playboy ideology worked well for the American man. Playboys had their “taste” in women, blond, brunette or redhead among other characteristics. It was a brew of sexuality that most modern men enjoyed while they attended church on Sunday to ask forgiveness to protect the soul. 

I once had a man state to me, “Well, what do you think Sunday mornings are for if not to forgive everything that happened Saturday night.”

My sons grew up as playboys, but, my father did not. When he complained about my free wheeling sons I simply stated, “Well, that is easy for you to say, you are married to one of the sexiest women in town.” It never failed that a smile would come to his face.