Wednesday, December 26, 2012

He still has a fever?

Sorry to hear that. I am glad he is enjoying all his guests.

I am sure the doctors have thought of everything, but, if antibiotics are not doing the job, my only suspect is the immune system itself. 

Are all his gamma globulin levels normal? I can't help but think perhaps there needs to be an assessment of his immune system if it hasn't been done already.

An infusion of gamma globulin might do it. This is nothing to say there is a disease or medicine suppressing his immune system. His age alone challenges that reality.

I wish him well. Sorry, to hear he is still fighting a fever. That can't be much fun. 

He is a very handsome man, isn't he? Even at his advanced age, he maintains his good looks. His hair is not completely grey in this picture.

I think if I have to choose a word it would be dashing. He looks very dashing in his senior years.