Tuesday, April 17, 2007

12 hour loop - The Killer Vortexes from one week ago



Quite a group, huh? Three very powerful and ionic vortexes that gathered strength and vorticity while crossing the USA. Why? Because of the dense (If I had a nickel for everytime I have stated this.) carbon dioxide blanket over the terra firma of the USA. Heat, heat and lots and lots of heat ! Heat is energy. Heat is fuel for these monsters. Did anyone 'clue' Bush in and has anyone noticed federal emergency legislation regarding this?

I have been out here for years.

Years, I am telling you.

No.

One.

Listens.

There is no dividend in this for me except what exists for everyone else.

Survival

So far with these vortexes 18 people didn't make it.

I cite The New York Times here frequently as I have been a reader for longer than I have been a subscriber, but, mostly because 'they get it right' with the same 'heart' and 'dignity' I value. When they don't 'get it right' as with the Shia of the Middle East, I am the first to say so.

I don't believe in a venue of newiness to serve a political agenda.

Deadly Storm Lingers in Northeast

...The nor'easter left a swath of devastation from the beaches of South Carolina to the mountains of Maine. It knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of people and was blamed for at least 16 deaths nationwide....


Posted by Picasa