Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The 700 Club…

 …CBN News reported Mr. Hershel Walker has DID. DID is Dissociative Identity Disease. DID is known as Multiple Personality Disorder.

Herschel Walker (click here) was one of the most powerful running backs in college and NFL history. Because of his combination of strength and speed he’s one of the greatest in the game. The 1982 Heisman trophy winner spent 15 years in professional football. But the side you may not know, is shortly after he retired, he was diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or D.I.D.

D.I.D is a condition in which a single person displays multiple distinct personalities known as alters, each with its own type of behavior. For Herschel, it started a long time ago when he was a physically challenged first grader in the rural town of Wrightsville, Ga.

“I was a little bit overweight, and had a stuttering problem,” Herschel said. “I used to be afraid of the dark; I was scared to death of the dark. I remember as a little boy, I used to go outside to play real hard; my nose would bleed. I don’t know what that was. And I couldn’t run; I had these big old knots that swelled and stuff on my knees.”...

If that reporting is true, the public needs to be informed.