Monday, January 10, 2022

This is check two for $9900.00 and not $9000.00 from West Valley Water District.

There is one other thing that I only touched on before. This is considered a scam and not identity theft so the same laws do not apply to these incidents. The women are left with whatever finanical liability there is in these cases. 

It seems to me the bank is somewhat responsible in that a legitimate process they have is used against their very depositors. There needs to be a change in the law that protects the people victimized in such a heinous way.

The bank is calling this a fictious check. I do have another copy of a third check but it does not apply to this case. It is a different case. It is the same method that deposited this check and the printing is similar. It is these two separate cases using the same method that leads me to believe this is organized crime and/or a sovereign country. 

I think it is a mistake to ignore this phenomena going on within the USA borders. I do not want to reveal the bank simply because it is not their fault and they might receive adverse outcomes. If I put the back of the checks on this blog all the information would reveal everything. I won't do that. 

I have the third check in a file and I have to dig it out. When I do I will place it here in an entry that I will leave blank for that purpose.