Friday, January 14, 2022

I think this was a great interview. Why can't America see the Vice President in mainstream media this way?

I agree with Charlamagne (Lenard McKelvey) in regard to laying blame where it belongs at Manchin's feet. The aggressive movement regarding voting started when President Obama was in office. 

Maybe we need Charlamagne on mainstream media? He is upset about protecting the country and motivating voters. I like him. I think he may have gotten stuck on Manchin, but, he has a right to when he thinks his country is on the line. He was on Colbert, why not the mainstream media?

I think he brought out the best of Vice President Harris. Literally, she has demonstrated "I can hear you." She obviously hears the country.

I love this interview. The staff needs to behave. Vice President Kamala Harris used to argue for convictions in court, I think she can handle Charlamagne and his followers.