Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I have to order some materials about Flint. As soon as I have them I intend to write letters to several folks. I won't list the letters here until I have received replies. If I don't receive replies and a reasonable time has passed I will post them here without the reply. Sorry, this is time consuming , but, if I am to build a strong case for advocacy it has to be as perfect as I can get it. I have done this before.

I wish everyone in Flint, Michigan peace.


This is a cistern system. The people in the USA that has subscribed to fracking and are having a real nightmare are given these systems by the petroleum company that lied to them. 

Cisterns work and do a good job, but, they have a maintenance cost. There is no reason why such systems could not be adapted for Flint, Michigan. I think it is called a water treatment facility when it is an entire city.

The water collected in cisterns (click here) can be used for two purposes: domestic use and consumption. Some domestic uses of the water are flushing toilets, watering gardens, cleaning laundry, and washing cars. Using rainwater to perform these functions can reduce the costs associated with the delivery of potable water from traditional supply systems (i.e. normal tap water)....

Flint, Michigan's city attorney (of course Flint doesn't have a city attorney, right?) needs to sue the State of Michigan to have a water treatment facility built for Flint, Michigan. That is at the very least. I also see a city attorney suing the State of Michigan for the cost of pipes and refitting of homes due to racism and gross neglect of the people. I am sure their are plenty of personal lawsuits for the residents, but, this is about the city and it's future. How much are those homes and rentals worth now? There is a lot of damage and the State of Michigan's Governor is directly responsible for it AFTER the state legislature passed the new Emergency Manager Law.