Thursday, March 05, 2015

I would not want to be a juror on this trial. A lot of heart ache is going to be heard.

March 4, 2015
By John Waller

Hours (click here) after taking the stand as a witness Wednesday, Boston Marathon bombing survivor Rebekah Gregory wrote a letter to accused bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and posted it on Facebook.


Gregory, who had her left leg amputated below the knee in November after over a year and a half and 17 surgeries, wrote she had been scared of Tsarnaev after the bombing, but not anymore....

They are not afraid of him.

Dear Dzhokhar Tsarnaev,
My name is Rebekah Gregory. We don't really know each other and never will. But over the last two years, I have seen your face not only in pictures, but in almost every one of my nightmares. Moments before the first blast, your stupid backpack even brushed up against my arm, but I doubt you remember because I am no one to you. A complete stranger. And although I was merely just a blip on your radar, (someone that happened to be standing 3 feet from your designated "good spot" for a bomb), you have been so much more to me....