Sunday, October 28, 2007

I won't be back online until the early hours of Monday morning. Probably around 1 AM or so.

I value all those that come to visit this blog and especially those that do on a regular basis. I'll tell you how much I value all of the readers, I rarely miss an opportunity to communicate on a regular basis. It has a priority. Okay?

On several occassions I have referred to a sister of mine that has a brain tumor. She was diagnosed 23 years ago. That is just amazing to realize the 'perfected' care she has received all those years to realize she still lives on her own and communicates clearly with as good a cognition as anyone else.

She does have brain injury from the past surgeries and radiation and as a result she tends to see life differently. She never obsesses about her illness and tends to deny it. She doesn't like to be confronted with her tumor on a regular basis and our parents, although much older, chronically obsess over it. Do to that fact she distances herself from the family.

I call her, just to chat, regularly. She rarely returns calls because she feels any information shared with the family leads to more questions of which she could not care less she has answers to give us. But, in the past two weeks she has returned my calls. Her birthday is today and I think she feels a little lonesome for the only sister she values as a support to her view of life without a tumor presence.

So.

I am traveling about 4 hours to visit with her today, take her to dinner and a show, then to return to my purpose here which is to return the country I love back it's reputation and grandeur with safety to citizens, including environmental and conservation morality, and economic goals that are mostly motivated in local initatives including enhancing education.

I intend to pursue a short Halloween dialogue on the misdirection of our nation and the way ahead to 'take back our country.'

Until then...