Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Road Less Traveled

Posted by Picasa


Perhaps one will notice one of the infamous restaurants of Jeff Ruby. He is the latest in the line of burgeoning American heroes representing the values many Americans share. The value of bravery in the face of social intimidation.


OJ Simpson was not found innocent. He was found guilty of Wrongful Death in a civil court in California. As result of that decision which has never been overturned, Mr. Simpson is in debt to the victim's families. The only court that has released OJ Simpson from guilt was a criminal court tainted by a zealous detective. That is however not the only court involved. Everyone somehow conveniently forgets that. I don't want to have anything to do with the man, in a restaurant or out. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with race.


He ever arrives on any scene where I am, I leave taking my family and friends with me if he is served and treated as an equal in a setting where intimacy is shared. I find Mr. Simpson' brazen lifestyle appalling while he thumbs his nose at the Brown and Goldman families. O. J. Simpson has been found guilty of Wrongful Death on two counts. I want him nowhere near me. Ever.