Thursday, September 22, 2005


Now, so far as this Mars photo. There are obvious topographic relief in both pictures that are identical. The photo on the left is from July 2002. The photo on the right is from April 2005. If one has followed the Mars photos over the decades it is a known fact that they have become 'sharper' over time. The CLASSIC example of that reality is 'the face' everyone said was a proof of something humanoid or some kind of mysticism. As the picture quality improved so was the imaging of the 'Face of Mars.' The 'cast' of the shadow on the recent picture tells me that the sun was at different positions in these pictures. The ridge line is shaper in the picture on the right. The dunes north in this picture to the crevasses are virtually the same. Personally, I don't think this is anything new except the FRAUD of Rove. I do believe this is just a 'sharper image' of the same area on the right only three years later. The shadow of the crevasses are in the first picture of 2002. I wasn't born yesterday. Check my passport. My mother will tell you I wasn't born yesterday and that has been a characteristic for a long time. Sorry. It's the way I see it. Posted by Picasa